Wilmington Youth Hockey Scholarship Opportunity
Application Announcement and Information
- The Wilmington Youth Hockey Organization is seeking applicants for this year's scholarship valued at $1,000.00.
- Applicants should have played in the league at least two years and currently reside in Wilmington.
- The two available $1,000.00 scholarships will only be awarded to high school seniors who are continuing their education at an accredited trade school or college.
- Awards will be made based on merit, academics, work ethic, and community service. Eligibility and instructions are included with the application which can be downloaded by the link below.
- In an effort to provided equity, there will be one male and a female each awarded this scholarship.
- For questions about the application, please contact the WYHA Scholarship Committee by email at
Click HERE to download the application
Deadline to submit all portions of this application process is May 1, 2020.