If you have not yet received communication from your coach or level director regarding your child/children's team for the 2020-21 season, please hold off on registering your child until you do. It is important that you understand how the registration process needs to work and what forms need to be completed.
2020/21 Season highlights
- ALL players must register for the 2020-21 season by June 12, 2020 to hold their place on the team. Parents must select the proper level.
- 35-game regular season Valley League schedule for Squirts and PeeWees, and Bantams
- A game jersey and new socks will be INCLUDED in their tuition.
- Players must have their 2020-21 USA Hockey Confirmation number available at the time of registration. Please go https://www.usahockeyregistration.com/login_input.action to re-register your child for the new season. The cost for the annual USA Hockey registration is $46.
- A set tuition payment schedule has been established consisting of set monthly installments.
- New payment options and terms are identified on the player contracts.
- Payments include 3% Credit Card transaction fees as Credit Cards are the preferred method of payment for the upcoming season. This payment option will allow for ease of refund to the payer in the event that refunds are neccesary.
|Squirts thru Bantams
*See payment plan options on contract for fee details
2020/21 player levels are determined by birth year:
Squirts (2010 and 2011)
PeeWees (2008 and 2009)
Bantams (2006 and 2007)
When registering, it is extremely important that you select the level your child will be entering in the 2020/21 season.
Base Cost: $2,188.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/2006 and 12/31/2011