Wilmington Youth Hockey Scholarship Opportunity
Application Announcement and Information
- The Wilmington Youth Hockey Organization is seeking applicants for this year's scholarship valued at $500.
- Applicants should have played in the league at least two years and currently reside in Wilmington.
- The two available $500 scholarships will only be awarded to high school seniors who are continuing their education at an accredited trade school or college.
- Awards will be made based on merit, academics, work ethic, and community service. Eligibility and instructions are included with the application which can be downloaded by the link below.
- In an effort to provided equity, there will be one male and a female each awarded this scholarship.
- For questions about the application, please contact the WYHA Scholarship Committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to download the application
Deadline to submit all portions of this application process is May 15, 2021.